Contact & Availavility
- Direct Hamoa Beach access
- Beautiful lanai views of the Hana coast
- Fabulous sunrise views
- Conveniently located near local Hana eco-tourism activities
If you would like to make a reservation, receive more information on our vacation rental accommodations, or just check availability, you may do so via this reservation request form, email or telephone.
Dan & Sandi Simoni
Permit # STHA 2015/0001
PO Box 843
522 Haneo'o Road
Hana, Maui, HI 96713
Rental Rates 2016 - 2018
Effective May 10, 2016
5/10/16 - 12/17/16
|Per Night (1 -2 nights)||Per Night (3 or more nights)||Per Week
|Hamoa Beach Cottage||$335.00 plus $60.00 cleaning fee||$335.00||$2,110.50|
|Hamoa Beach Villa||$335.00 plus $60.00 cleaning fee||$335.00||$2,110.50|
12/17/16 - 4/22/17
12/16/17 - 4/15/18
|Per Night (1 -2 nights)||Per Night (3 or more nights)||Per Week|
|Hamoa Beach Cottage||$375.00 plus $60.00 cleaning fee||$375.00||$2,625.00|
|Hamoa Beach Villa||$375.00 plus $60.00 cleaning fee||$375.00||$2,625.00|
All rates based on double occupancy 13.416% taxes not included Two guests maximum per accommodation To provide a smoke free environment for our guests, smoking is not permitted on our property.
- Winter Rates: seven night (7) minimum stay required January, February, March, until April 15, 2017; fewer nights might be considered based on our availability. No discounts will be offered during peak season.
- Basic rates starting on Monday, April 13, 2016 until Friday, December 18, 2016; April 15, 2017 until December 17, 2017. Three night (3) minimum stay required on reservations made within three (3) months of arrival. Reservations made 4 Months prior to arrival require a 4 night minimum. Reservations made more than 4 month prior to arrival date will require a 5 night minimum and No Deletions of nights will be allowed.
- One (1) or Two (2) nights might be considered based on availability with an additional cleaning fee of $60.
- Required payments are due within one week of making reservations.
- Reservations made more than 6 months prior to arrival require a one (1) night non-refundable deposit, if cancelled refund will only be given if entire reservation is rebooked.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to arrival for three (3) nights or less; reservation of four (4) nights or more require a 50% deposit three (3) months prior to arrival and balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- For payment we accept Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, personal, cashier’s, and traveler’s checks as well as money orders.
- All rates based on double occupancy. Two (2) guests’ maximum per accommodation. Our facilities are for the sole use of our registered guests only. Visitors and any entertaining of any kind are not allowed!
- No pets, please.
- All rates subject to the State of Hawaii Room/House tax of 13.416%.
- Check-in time is between 3 and 6 P.M., for later or earlier check-ins please call to make special arrangements. Check out time is 11 A.M. To provide a smoke free environment for our guests, smoking is not permitted on our property.
- Full refund, minus a 10% Service Charge on any payments received, will be given on any cancellations received 45 days or more prior to arrival; exceptions are Holiday periods and reservations made more than 6 months prior to arrival.
- No refunds or discounts on reservations made during the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays (December 18 to January 2). Refunds will be given only if we are able to re-book entire stay, minus a 10% service charge.
- Cancellations within 45 days of arrival will be refunded only for the exact nights we are able to rebook accommodations, minus a 10% Service Charge. We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance as no refunds will be offered due to illness or other emergencies.
- If departure is earlier than designated checkout date, a refund will be given only for the days we are able to re-book accommodations within our said policies.
Required by County of Maui
As Required by Maui County Code section 19.64.030:
- At all time please be respectful of our quiet residential setting and the privacy and tranquility of our neighbors and other guests.
- Quiet hours are from 9PM to 8AM:
During quiet hours please be extra careful not to make noise that could wake or otherwise disturb our neighbors or other guests. Amplified sound is prohibited at all times.
- Please park in only designated area behind main house, entering via main paved driveway and driving onto gravel parking area. Do not park on the street.
- Smoking is prohibited on our property. Candle burning inside is not allowed, only on the lanai.
- No parties, group gatherings or visitors other than registered guests.
Note: The shoreline area is the property of the Hawaiian people and is open for free use by everyone.
- Each of our accommodations sleeps two guests maximum and our accommodations are for the sole use of our registered guests only. Visitors and entertaining of any kind are not allowed.
- To provide a smoke free environment to our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on our property.
- Due to being a fire hazard, candle or incense burning is not permitted inside of our accommodations.
- Checkout time is 11AM and check in time is between 3 and 6PM. Please notify us for late arrival.
- No pets allowed.
- "Hawaiian Style"… we ask that shoes not be worn inside.
- Please no wet bathing suits or wet clothing on interior furniture.