-Each of our accommodations sleeps two guests maximum and our accommodations are for the sole use of our registered guests only. Visitors and entertaining of any kind are not allowed.
-To provide a smoke free environment to our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on our property.
-Due to being a fire hazard, candle or incense burning is not permitted inside of our accommodations.
-Checkout time is 11AM and check in time is between 3 and 6PM. Please notify us for late arrival.
-No pets allowed.
-“Hawaiian Style”… we ask that shoes not be worn inside.
-Please no wet bathing suits or wet clothing on interior furniture.
House Rules required by County of Maui
As Required by Maui County Code section 19.64.030:
1. At all time please be respectful of our quiet residential setting and the privacy and tranquility of our neighbors and other guests.
2. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 8AM:
During quiet hours please be extra careful not to make noise that could wake or otherwise disturb our neighbors or other guests. Amplified sound is prohibited at all times.
3. Please park in only designated area behind main house, entering via main paved driveway and driving onto gravel parking area. Do not park on the street.
4. Smoking is prohibited on our property. Candle burning inside is not allowed, only on the lanai.
5. No parties, group gatherings or visitors other than registered guests.
Note: The shoreline area is the property of the Hawaiian people and is open for the free use by everyone.
Dan & Sandi Simoni
Hana Oceanfront Cottages