Activities & Things to Do
- Luna Spa The ultimate in pampering, massage and therapy treatments, in a tropical rainforest setting.
- Hana Bay Kayaks For a wonderful kayak and snorkel adventure contact Kevin.
- Hang Glide Maui Instructional tandem hang gliding/microlight flights.
- Sky View Soaring at the Hana Airport. Another wonderful option for soaring over Hana.
- Ka’eleku Caverns For a unique Hawaiian cave adventure.
- Ono Farms Enjoy an exotic organic fruit tasting tour on a working farm.
- Kipahulu Hike An incredible eco hiking experience led by long time residence who offer information about the plants, animals and history of Hawaii.
- Kahanu Gardens Beautiful home to rare tropical plants, large collection of Breadfruit trees and one of the greatest engineering and construction feats in all of Polynesia- the magnificent Pi’ilanihale Heiau. Both self and guided tours available.
- Haleakala National Park One of the best hikes on Maui is located at Haleakala National Park in Kipahulu. A 4 mile round trip hike through the bamboo forest and up to one of the tallest waterfalls on Maui that you can hike to.
- Waianapanapa State Park Home to one of the most beautiful Black Sand Beaches, caves, and a magnificent blow hole. Also, hiking along the “Kings Trail”.
Artist’s Studios in Hana
- Karen Davidson Contemporary ideas using traditional materials
- Arabella Ark Specializing in porcelain ceramics
- Hana Coast Gallery at the Travaasa Hotel offers a beautiful collection of local artists in a peaceful setting.
Tropical flowers for shipment to the mainland. Missing the islands and the beautiful flowers? You can order them and have fresh tropicals on your doorstep in a day or two!
- Na Pua `Ohana Flower Farm Dawn & John Lono raise the most beautiful assortment of tropicals to be found on Maui.
- Hala Tropical Flowers Another flower farm favorite, owned and operated by Jessica Keay and Hayden Hanes.
- Hana Wedding The ultimate Hana wedding planner is Alana Ross in Hana.